Blender Exporter for J2ME
- You need Blender 2.49a (download here), but it does not work with Blender 2.5 or newer, and Python 2.6.x (download here)
- Copy our export script (download here) into the Blender script directory - normally C:\Programme\Blender Foundation\Blender\.blender\scripts\ or user application directory. It depends how you installed Blender.
- A new menu item will appear in Blender: "File" -> "Export" -> "M3G (.m3g, java)
- Our script tries to export the current Blender scene into a M3G file.
You can download simple example Java framework to have a kick start.
This script is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation.
Version 0.91 (incl. O3D 0.1) - Download here
|Texturing Enabled||Switches on/off export of textures and texture
Attention: The Blender TextFace have to be switched for every
|Texturing External||The textures will be included in M3G file or exported in separate file|
|Lighting Enabled||Turns on/off export of lights and normal
Attention: You can turn of lighting for one mesh with Blender Shadeless button
|Ambiente Light||An extra light object will be created to simulate ambiente light|
|Autoscaling||Export tries to use as much precision as possible
Otherwise: the the vertex coordinates are used as they are
|Persp. Correction||Turns on/off perspective correction in PolygonMode|
|Smooth Shading||Turns on/off smooth shading in PolygonMode|
|All Armature Actions||If an armature has more then one action, the script will tryto export all actions|
|As Java Source||Generates Java source code: One Java class, which builds a 3D scene graph|
|M3G Version 2.0||Exports features, which are part of M3G Version 2.0|
|Game Physics||Currently not implemented|
|O3D As O3DTGZ||Currently not implemented|
|Ok||Generates a binary file conform with JSR-184 (extension *.m3g). Can be loaded with M3G Loader class.|
|Blender class camera, background||Blender class mesh, camera, lamp||Blender class mesh, camera, lamp||Blender class mesh IPO animation translate rotate size||more than one material per mesh, uv texture support|
|Blender Armature, action||Blender Armature, more than one action 'Bebe' distributed by David Sanguinetti - Great respect||Transparent material|
- Blender works with SpotAngles 1..180 but M3G works only with 0..90
- M3G use the 'half angle' (cut off angle) (Thanks to Martin Storsjö)
- Error fixed: Texture coordinates was not calculated correct. (Thanks to Milan Piskla, Vlad, Max Gilead, Regis Cosnier ...)
- New options in GUI: M3G Version 2.0 : Will export M3G files Vers. 2.0 and in future Game Physics
Older Version see embedded documentation in script
About m3g export script